Staying Safe and Healthy: COVID-19 Precautions
At Orby TV, our top concern is the well-being of our customers and our team. We also recognize that TV services like ours are an essential way for people to stay informed and connected, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security and other governmental bodies, and we are committed to providing our service whenever we can do so safely.
Therefore, our entire team is working hard to support our customers, and our installation partners are continuing to provide installation and service. Installation and service can be performed with appropriate social distancing from customers.
We ask of customers:
- Do not request installation or service if anyone in the home is having symptoms that could be COVID-19 related or has been diagnosed with the virus.
- Before the appointment, if possible, wipe down areas in the home the technician would touch, such as your TV, entertainment center and remote.
- During the appointment, stay at least 6 feet away from the technician. If possible, just one family member should be in the room with the technician.
- After the technician leaves, wipe down any surfaces touched by the technician (even if the technician was wearing gloves).
- We ask your consideration if a technician must re-schedule an appointment because of health or safety issues.
We ask of technicians:
- Do not work if you are having symptoms that could be COVID-19 related or has been diagnosed with the virus.
- During the appointment, stay at least 6 feet away from the customer and anyone else in the household.
- Touch as few surfaces inside the home as possible.
- Re-schedule an appointment if you have concerns about completing it safely.