Welcome to Orby TV. We are pleased that you have selected Orby TV for pay television services. Please use this page as a reference for questions about the service (the “Service”) that you have purchased from Orby TV and the terms and conditions of service that govern the Service. These Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all services provided by us to you and consist of several parts, which may be amended from time to time:
- The Orby TV Customer Agreement
- Orby TV Rental Agreement
By: (a) giving us a written or electronic signature or telling us orally that you accept the Orby TV Terms and Conditions of Service; (b) activating Service (if you are a new subscriber); (c) using your Service after your Service is activated or after you make a change or addition to your Service; (d) paying for the Service; or (e) failing to activate Service within 30 days after the purchase of your Orby TV receiving equipment, unless you return your Orby TV receiving equipment within the applicable return period, you agree to the Orby TV Terms and Conditions of Service, including, but not limited to:
- You waive your right to a jury trial in disputes with Orby TV;
- Your disputes with Orby TV will be decided by an arbitrator;
- You waive your right to institute or participate in class action litigation against Orby TV;
- You will provide Orby TV with accurate information about yourself;
- Orby TV may communicate with you from time to time about your Service;
- Orby TV may terminate your Service if you fail to timely pay for your Service or violate the Terms and Conditions of Service in any way, including abuse of the Service or violations of applicable laws.
The Orby TV receiving equipment and the SIM card used in the equipment each incorporate software (the “Software”) which is owned by Orby TV or its third-party licensors. Before using the Orby TV receiving equipment, inserting the SIM card or activating any Service offered by Orby TV, please read the Orby TV Customer Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms in the Orby TV Customer Agreement, you may not use the Orby TV receiver or the SIM card and may not activate or receive Service from Orby TV, and you should immediately return the equipment and SIM card to Orby TV or your supplier.
Orby TV warrants that the Orby TV receiving equipment will be free from defects in materials and workmanship one (1) year for parts and labor from the date of purchase. To view The Orby TV Limited Warranty, please visit www.orbytv.com/warranty.